Re: generating man pages from docbook

* Norbert Preining [Mon, 16 Mar 2009 18:24:15 +0100]:

> On Mo, 16 Mär 2009, Marco d'Itri wrote:
> > On Mar 16, Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> wrote:
> > > Hmm, weird. jadetex is architecture all and haven't changed for a
> > > while. Could you find out, why it can't be installed?
> > I hoped that somebody here would tell me...

> Aehm sorry I lost this track completely. Can someone bring me on top
> what I should look into?

jadetex is uninstallable on arches where texlive-bin is not available
yet rebuilt against libpoppler4. Which is only s390, which is waiting
for an upload.

I’ve given back module-init-tools and set dep-waits as appropriate.

--
- Are you sure we're good?
- Always.