Re: suEXEC witch mod_userdir

--On March 13, 2009 4:11:28 AM +0800 Thomas Goirand <thomas@goirand.fr> wrote:

By the way, I'd like to find a nice way to build a Perl environment in a
chroot (I don't need anything else but perl), and for that, I'm quite
stuck. Best would be a minimal environment that allows to use CPAN to
add some modules. I often end up copying a WAY too much things, and I'd
like to know if any of you know a good way to have something really
minimal, and setup in a nicely (clean) way.

I always use debootstrap. Problem with CPAN is it requires building so... apt-get installing build-essentials ... but you'll often need -dev stuff.