Re: best practice for updating inetd.conf with a user-chosen port?

Hi,

On Donnerstag, 12. März 2009, Giacomo A. Catenazzi wrote:
> But now I'm not sure about:
> - if it is a good thing to have admin choosed ports

I dont think so and I guess I'm not alone and thats why there is no best
practice to do that. The only (typo of) package where I can think off where
this is sensible as default, is one which sets up a hidden service.

What kind of daemon are you packaging?

regards,
	Holger