Re: xcdroast does no longer work with wodim: Who to blame?

I demand that Michael Banck may or may not have written...

> On Tue, Mar 03, 2009 at 03:33:57PM +0000, Darren Salt wrote:
>> Strange, then, that Eben Moglen's opinion, quoted in this very thread,
>> should refer explicitly to the C library and otherwise only to *system*
>> libraries.

> You're not the first to point this out.

Chances are that I'll not be the last either. I think that he's a lost cause
wrt getting that licensing sorted out, but you know, million-to-one...

[snip]
| + Burn less waste. Use less packaging. Waste less.     USE FEWER RESOURCES.

This tagline is deadlier than a three-second egg.