Test suites after build and Build-Depends.

Dear all,

I packaged a lot programs that have a test suite, and realised that, in order
to run it after build, the dependancies of the binary package produced must be
present as well. For the moment, I add them in Build-Depends(-Indep), but this
is not satisfactory, because:

- The build dependancy graph becomes unnecessarily complex when running the
  test suite is skipped.

- Information is duplicated between Build-Depends: and the binary packages's
  Depends: field.

Any thoughts?

Have a nice day,

--