Re: percentage of popcon submitters

I know it is not possible to _know_ the real percentage of uses which
submit popcon stats of all users. But I want to ask for guesses,
because more oppinions do likely improve the result.

My current guess is between 1/3 and 2/3.

What do you think?

before wild speculations ensues, you might want to specify what you really want to know: the percentage of people installing debian systems who use popcon (always/sometimes), or the percentage of installed machines that submit popcon data?

For example, I'm pretty sure any hosting company offering Debian on dedicated servers will disable popcon by default...