Re: Re: Sections - especially section:kde and section:gnome

On Fri, 2009-01-02 at 09:34 +0000, Sune Vuorela wrote:
> Hi!
> > I have been wondering over the last months about Section: kde.
> What is the correct usage of this section?

I have tried to summarised some of the ideas of this thread in

It seems that section additions are more in need of someone processing the requests than of discussion.

The part
Dropping Sections in favor of Debtags facets (Lenny +2)

mixes 2 things:
1. Replacing sections with Debtags
2. Introducing *one* Debtags facet to merge sections.

I saw little backing for 2.

In general, I do not see how discussing these topics could create new problems for Lenny's release, nor how the supposedly turbulent pre-release environment could affect this discussion.