Re: For those who care about bts-link: call for adoption

On Mon, 05 Jan 2009, Sandro Tosi wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 18:59, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> > Quoting Sandro Tosi (morph@debian.org):
> >
> >> I'd be very welcome to maintain it, in the QA architecture, but I need
> >> some guidance in the setup on merkel and stuff like this.
> >
> > Any news about this ?
>
> Sadly no, mainly because I was waiting for a sort of approval/ack from
> QA team, that never came (I don't know if it's needed, but I saw it as
> a source of courtesy).

Actually, if you're interested in maintaining it, I'd be happy to see
it deployed on the master BTS server. I suppose it can live on merkel
for the time being until you're ready to migrate it, but having it
under the debbugs umbrella would be good. [Not that I'd be actually
touching it much, because my python-fu[1] is almost non-existant.]

Don Armstrong

1: I think that's the language it was written in
--
Science is a way of trying not to fool yourself. The first principle
is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to