cron pulling citadel-server instead of exim4.

Hi all,

on a minimal Lenny system, I wanted to install cowbuilder and ended up
with a very surprising debconf question about citadel-server. "aptitude
why" explains that it was pulled by cron:

charles@moulinette:~$ aptitude why citadel-server
i   cron        Recommends exim4 | postfix | mail-transport-agent
i A citadel-mta Provides   mail-transport-agent
i A citadel-mta Depends    citadel-server

Unfortunately, I do not manage to understand why exim4 was not chosen:

charles@moulinette:~$ aptitude why-not exim4
Unable to find a reason to remove exim4.

It was trivial to swich back to exim4, so in the end it is not a
problem for me, but the situation looks a bit wrong. I therefore report
it on this list, just in case uncovers an issue that we would like to
fix before releasing.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy