Re: Is this another headsup: lenny+1=squeeze

Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org> writes:

> Hmmm... lenny+1=squeeze ????
>
> This is my first sighting :-)

In Message-Id: <48BB8539.7060401@debian.org>, posted 2008-09-01:

    We are happy to publish yet another issue of our highly successful
    motivational status updates. This month's issue contains, as
    reward for your continued interest, the name for lenny's
    successor.
    […]

    <URL:http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2008/09/msg00000.html>

Apparently your interest was not continued enough :-)

--
 \     “Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?” “Uh, I think so, |
  `\         Brain, but we'll never get a monkey to use dental floss.” |