Suggested improvements to the release-critical bug tracker

Hello,

I've noticed that most issues tracked on the release-critical bug
tracker [1] are actually already fixed in unstable.  This is leading
to the perception there are an enormous number of unfixed
release-critical issues for lenny (298 currently).  And it makes it
harder to figure out which issues actually need attention (you have to
look at each bug report separately to figure which do and do not have
fixed versions in unstable).  Currently, there are probably less than
50 unfixed bugs, but it appears that there are six times that many.
The other 250 are already fixed in unstable, and waiting to migrate to
testing.

I suggest that, by default, the release-critical tracker page list
only those bugs that do not have a fix uploaded yet (make it optional
to list all current RC issues).  Also, I suggest that the page tracks
the "Number concerning the next release with no fix currently
uploaded" and "Number that have already been fixed in unstable that
are currently waiting to migrate to testing" rather than just "Number
concerning the next release".  Also, I suggest that these two curves
get added to the graph on the main RC bug tracker page.

Another suggestion: some of the bug titles on the detailed RC bug
tracker page [2] have a green or orange font, meaning patch (+) or
help (H).  It would be useful for that to be explained on the page, or
have the explaination for + and H colored at the top.

And another suggestion: I suggest that the the lists of opened and
closed bugs be relative to midnight starting the current 24 hour day,
rather than relative to the most recent update of the tracker page,
which is every couple hours.  The current way makes it seem that not
much is going on every day, when really, a lot of progress is
happening.

Thank you for your consideration,
Mike

P.S. Please CC me on any replies as I am not subscribed to this list.

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/release-critical
[2] http://bugs.debian.org/release-critical/debian/all.html