Re: Quilt runs crazy?

Andreas Tille wrote:
> Anybody able to enlighten me what might went wrong here?

I did not checked in details but it seems to me that your "make clean"
modifies some files:
[...]
 fakeroot debian/rules clean
[...]
sed -i 's|/usr/local/lib/pine.conf|/etc/pine.conf|g' [...] pith/filter.c
[...]
QUILT_PATCHES=debian/patches quilt --quiltrc /dev/null pop -a -R || test $? = 2
No patch removed
### no patch were applied so no error is generated. But running the clean target
### on a manually patched directory would generate an error such as
### 'cannot unapply the patch' (I do not remember the quilt error exactly)
[...]
QUILT_PATCHES=debian/patches quilt --quiltrc /dev/null push -a || test $? = 2
[...]
patching file pith/filter.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 7640.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 7649.
2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- rejects in file pith/filter.c
### You try to apply the patch to a file you already patched...
### (ie not the same state as when running manually quilt before)

  Regards,
    Vincent

--
Vincent Danjean                 Adresse: Laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble
Téléphone:  +33 4 76 61 20 11            ENSIMAG - antenne de Montbonnot