Re: people.debian.org to move to ravel

Quoting Faidon Liambotis (paravoid@debian.org):

> Perhaps the DELAYED queue should be moved out of ~tfheen to a more
> neutral directory?

I strongly support this. The DELAYED queue is a very useful service
and it deserves to be maintained as an official service.

I personnally always use the 0-day delayed queue for all my uploads
(the reason is fairly unclear except "I always did so").

> Not that I have any problems with you (on the contrary, this service is
> much appreciated) but it just seems official enough not to be maintained
> in anyone's home directory.

Seconded. Tollef deserves big kudos for running the delayed queue so
well for so many years.