Re: Can a package modify slapd.conf in its maintainer script?

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 12:35:30PM -0300, Steve Langasek wrote:
> It is possible; I'm currently awaiting feedback from the OpenLDAP
> comaintainers before we enable it.

You know that parts of the config settings are only supported in the
legacy-format? Is there documentation how to import new schemas in the
new config tree? Also modification are only supported via the ldap
protocol, who say that root may authenticate at all?

Bastian

--
We do not colonize.  We conquer.  We rule.  There is no other way for us.
		-- Rojan, "By Any Other Name", stardate 4657.5