Re: dhclient-script, hooks, and changing the environment

Peter Samuelson wrote:
[Brian May]
How many dhclient scripts actually make use of this "feature" of
being able to change environment variables?  If it is little used
maybe it isn't worth the effort in supporting.

That is exactly the question Martin asked as he opened the thread.
While I can't solve the halting problem, I can say that for mailing
lists, threads almost always either halt or loop within a short time.
I originally misunderstood what Martin was trying to do. Sorry about the detour.

Brian May