Re: Non-free question regarding upstream releasing different binary-only tarballs for different architectures

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 08:12:29AM +0100, Martin Meredith wrote:
> Buildd's wouldn't have anything to do with it anyway, as it's not
> auto-built.

I found this in the copyright file of the rar package:
| This package is Auto-Buildable

Also the control file say the same. Please explain.

Bastian

--
I object to intellect without discipline;  I object to power without
constructive purpose.