Correct way to rename a binary package

Hi there!

As explained at [1], I'm in the process of renaming the binary package
cl-hunchentoot to hunchentoot to more closely follow upstream.  Since
cl-hunchentoot is not in Etch, if I'm not wrong the new transitional
package can be dropped as soon as Lenny is released.

I'll proceed in the following way for debian/control: rename
cl-hunchentoot to hunchentoot and then create the transitional binary
package cl-hunchentoot which depends on hunchentoot.

Is this OK?  Do I need something else?

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca

Footnotes: