ITP crypt++el

I intend to reintroduce crypt++el into Debian because I think we still
need it. The mentioned alternatives jka-compr and easypg do not provide
all the features which crypt++.el provides.

Although Karl Berry stopped maintaining the file some years ago, it is
now again maintained within xemacs packages. See
http://cvs.xemacs.org/viewcvs.cgi/XEmacs/packages/xemacs-packages/os-utils/crypt.el

I have been the maintainer of crypt++.el until 09/2003, then mario lang
took over. Now he seems to have dropped it. It was removed from the
archive, some time ago.

Christoph
Christoph Martin, Leiter der EDV der Verwaltung, Uni-Mainz, Germany
 Internet-Mail:  Christoph.Martin@Verwaltung.Uni-Mainz.DE
  Telefon: +49-6131-3926337
      Fax: +49-6131-3922856