Specification for the 'Bugs' field in 'debian/control'

Howdy all,

I'm trying to find the specification for the 'Bugs' field found in
some packages (usually non-Debian ones).

The field is not mentioned in the Policy §5 on control files
<URL:http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-controlfields.html>.
The combination "debian", "control", and "bugs" isn't helping me find
it via search engines.

I don't want to just guess based on existing packages and hope I get
it right. Where can I find the specification for this 'Bugs' field?

--
 \       Eccles: "I just saw the Earth through the clouds!"  Lew: "Did |
  `\     it look round?"  Eccles: "Yes, but I don't think it saw me."  |