Re: Hi all

On Thu, May 08, 2008 at 02:06:38PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Yannik Stadelmaier (phos4@phos4.de):
> > Hi all!
> >
> > I'm not new to Linux (I use it since about SuSE 7.3 or sth like that).
> > For a few months i helped the german kubuntu community as moderator in
> > the biggest german kubuntu forum. Then i changed my main system back to
> > Debian (i used it here as second system just for experimental stuff).
> > Now i try to get involved in the Debian Project, but i don't know what
> > to do. My coding skills are really not good, but i like to translate or
> > help to write the documentation. I'm also interested in learning
> > packaging and stuff like that.
>

> You certainly might want to join the debian-l10n-german mailing list, then....

Please see the thread
http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-german/2008/05/msg00028.html for how
to help translating. There are many subprojects listed such as
 * DDP (especially the Debian FAQ)
 * DDTP (package descriptions)
 * Website
 * Programs
 * Debconf templates (only a few are still untranslated)

I suggest you help Benjamin updating the FAQ. I explained similar stuff
also in the thread
http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-german/2008/05/msg00055.html

Jens