Hi all

Hi all!

I'm not new to Linux (I use it since about SuSE 7.3 or sth like that).
For a few months i helped the german kubuntu community as moderator in
the biggest german kubuntu forum. Then i changed my main system back to
Debian (i used it here as second system just for experimental stuff).
Now i try to get involved in the Debian Project, but i don't know what
to do. My coding skills are really not good, but i like to translate or
help to write the documentation. I'm also interested in learning
packaging and stuff like that.

So far.
Yannik

PS: You can find my homepage at www.phos4.de but it's out of date and