Re: ITP: xinha -- powerful WYSIWYG HTML editor

Hi,

On Tue, 06 May 2008, Mathieu PARENT wrote:
> On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 11:23 AM, Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> wrote:
> > On Tue, 06 May 2008, Mathieu PARENT wrote:
> >  > This is http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=479708
> >
> >  ITP should go to debian-devel, collab-maint-devel is really not the right
> >  list for this.
>
> OK. So, I wanted to package xinha, see below. Which team can host this
> WYSIWYG HTML editor ?

collab-maint is not really a "team", it's more a shared space to host VCS
repositories of debian packages. You can host your package in a
collab-maint repository, that's fine but don't expect anything more from
that. You will still need to find a sponsor by yourself.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog