Re: Misc development news (#6)

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008, Holger Levsen wrote:

On Wednesday 16 April 2008 15:24, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
This is something that I propsed on January 3, 2007, on debian-devel.

Great!! I did not noticed. :-(

There was a fairly lengthy thread that resulted and Thomas Viehmann even
offered to help.  Of course, he and I both became very busy and so it
sort of fell by the wayside.  However, I have my projects much better in
hand this year and I intend to resurrect the idea early this summer.

Cool.

Really cool.

I've changed the contact address Andreas put there into "Contact: AndreasTille
or Roberto C. Sánchez <roberto@connexer.com> - Roberto intends to work on
it..." - feel free to change further :-)

I decided to change it by removing my name to not blur the list of people
who really intent to work on this.

I would be very happy if there would be some progress on this

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de