ldbl128 transition for liborbit2 could be omitted

Hi,

looking at why ORBit hadn’t been updated to the latest upstream version,
I noticed there is an open RC bug about the ldbl128 transition. Given
the number of rdeps (373), this is a huge beast to update.

However, looking at the headers, I can see that in fact, it can probably
be avoided. The basic long double type, which is used by all structures,
is the following:
	typedef gdouble   CORBA_long_double;

This is a clear violation of the CORBA specification, but the result for
us is that this transition should not be necessary.

Is it OK to close this bug, or am I missing something?
--
 .''`.