Re: List of packages defining a RPATH on amd64 (differs from i386/lintian.d.o)

"Paul Wise" <pabs@debian.org> writes:

> Perhaps lucas could use his access to Grid'5000 to do these lintian runs
> when you upgrade lintian? I imagine that would take very little time to
> do on the grid. There would need to be some way of merging the results
> back to lintian.d.o and ensuring the same errors/warnings from multiple
> architectures don't show up more than once, but that wouldn't be too
> hard.

That part is relatively easy; the output is just the output of running
lintian, and all I have to do to usefully process the output is cat it all
together.  Although that's actually not true of running it across multiple
architectures; right now, the output format doesn't include architecture
information.

Oh, the other challenge with running lintian across multiple architectures
is that, at least in previous days, some things didn't work right unless
the binutils installed corresponded to the package architecture.  I wonder
if that's still true.