Re: List of packages defining a RPATH on amd64 (differs from i386/lintian.d.o)

On Jan 9, 2008 5:15 AM, Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org> wrote:

> > * Make lintian.d.o process debs from architectures other than i386/all
>
> It already takes over a day for Lintian to process the entire archive, so
> I don't have any immediate plans to run it on more architectures unless we
> can find some dramatic way to speed it up or find other places to run it
> besides gluck.d.o.

Perhaps lucas could use his access to Grid'5000 to do these lintian
runs when you upgrade lintian? I imagine that would take very little
time to do on the grid. There would need to be some way of merging the
results back to lintian.d.o and ensuring the same errors/warnings from
multiple architectures don't show up more than once, but that wouldn't
be too hard.

--
bye,
pabs