Re: Is Davide Puricelli MIA?

On Tue, Jan 08, 2008 at 04:33:18PM +0600, Ivan Shmakov wrote:
> 	Does someone know if Davide Puricelli (evo at debian.org) is
> 	MIA?
>
> 	Apparently, the last upload by him was on 2007-06-10 [1].  I've
> 	tried to communicate him last year, but didn't succeed.
>
> 	I've mostly interested in the `chicken' package.  The last
> 	version packaged for Debian is 2.5, and it seems that there're
> 	enough Chicken extensions [2] that aren't compatible with that
> 	version of Chicken anymore.

Hi Ivan,

I'm not MIA (I still read -devel and I follow the project life), but
you're right, I'm not really active in the packages field.

I'm planning to update chicken in upcoming days, luckily it's not a huge
work, while I just asked Bart Martens to help me to comaintain xchat.

About your private email: I didn't reply because I had never received it!

Regards,
--
Davide Puricelli, dpuricelli@tin.it
Debian Developer: evo@debian.org | http://www.debian.org

Time looked like snow dropping silently into a black room -- Ray Bradbury