Re: Future Debian package candidate web pages: present and future

On Sun, 06 Jan 2008, Sebastian Pipping wrote:
> Don Armstrong wrote:
>> There's no SQL to talk to. If you want actual accurate data, the SOAP
>> service is the thing to talk to. [Anything else has various delay
>> lengths in it before you actually see the data reported.]
>
> Where does SOAP get the data from?

From the exact same place the BTS does; the on-disk files in various
different formats, none of which are SQL databases.

SOAP exposes the actual functions that the BTS itself uses to display
information; if there's something that it doesn't currently do that
you want to, feel free to file wishlist bugs or e-mail me or owner@
(or talk to me on IRC.)

Don Armstrong

--
Frankly, if ignoring inane opinions and noisy people and not flaming
them to crisp is bad behaviour, I have not yet achieved a state of