Re: Future Debian package candidate web pages: present and future

On Sat, 05 Jan 2008, Sebastian Pipping wrote:
> Raphael Geissert wrote:
>> AFAIR the SOAP interface can provide you with such information (refer to
>> the
>> wiki page).
>
> I'd rather talk to SQL if possible. It's faster and much easier to me.

There's no SQL to talk to. If you want actual accurate data, the SOAP
service is the thing to talk to. [Anything else has various delay
lengths in it before you actually see the data reported.]

Don Armstrong

--
An elephant: A mouse built to government specifications.
 -- Robert Heinlein _Time Enough For Love_ p244