Re: poisoned atmosphere (Re: I hereby resign as secretary)

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008, Holger Levsen wrote:

I have now decided to unsubscribe from -vote and -devel, the gain/pain ratio
has become totally unacceptable for me. I guess -project will follow soon.

I wished such flamewars could be fighted at -project and -devel would
be free for what it was intended for.  I would also love if somebody
would know a trick to move every posting which follows the 10th posting
of a single thread to /dev/null.  A thread with more then 10 mails does
most probably not contain any additional information accoding to my
observation.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--