Re: I hereby resign as secretary

The problem is you can't wave a magic wand, and fix the community.
It's a self-feeding cycle which goes on and on and on. Even if we had
a Code of Conduct for Debian, unless it was strongly enforced, its the
same problem.

Whether the ballot was valid or not was immaterial, the response to it
was clearly inappropriate. If we flamed people to hell and called for
their removal for every mistake, we won't have a single developer or
user left. Maybe its worth considering adopting a CoC for Debian, and
actually enforcing it, but that's someone for the community to decide,
should we ever get past flaming each other to get something done.
Michael