Re: problems with the concept of unstable -> testing

On Dec 16, 2008, at 9:52 PM, Noah Slater wrote:

To be honest, I'd prefer if Bastian applied his skills
to helping a project I'm not a member of.

I am not going to comment on his behaviour, your comments may very well be justified. But I do think it would do the project some good if we all learnt to embrace each others commitment levels, attitudes and opinions -- without
resorting to rudeness, unkindness, or personal attacks.

Well said. This is an attitude that can serve debian well.

Regards,

Jeremiah