Re: problems with the concept of unstable -> testing

Hi,

On Montag, 15. Dezember 2008, Bastian Venthur wrote:
> Something like that, I don't really care about the name. The important
> thing is, that unstable is never frozen, but temporarily disconnected
> from the unstable > testing > stable flow.

That's the way it is.

Have you fixed an RC bug today or at least this week? I mean, are you
contributing that this _temporarily disconnect_ is really temporarily?

I find it very strange to see people complaining about the long freeze,
instead of working on making it shorter.

If we decouple the freeze from development in unstable, the result will that
less people will be working on releasing, thus the freeze will take even
longer.

/me shakes head.

regards,
	Holger