Purpose of devel-announce (Re: The firmware GR)

Robert Millan <rmh@aybabtu.com> writes:
> I don't think d-d-a is meant to be used as a forum, but since others are
> doing so, I guess it's fine if I join.

Mmm, who is doing so? Do you mean the release team update? If so, I
don't think the update qualifies as "using devel-announce as a forum".
And even if it does, that does NOT excuse your misuse of it.

Please refrain from using the absolutely wrong list for your own
political purposes in the future.

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *