Dropping multisync-0.8x for lenny

Hi,

recently a user made me aware that multisync_0.82-8.1 is still shipping
in lenny currently.

The 0.8x series of multisync has been abandoned upstream for several
years now, and I think the opensync-0.22 packages together with
kitchensync should give at least the same user experience for lenny.
However, looking at popcon, it looks like multisync-0.8x is still quite
popular AFAICT, and it might work better for some users on older
devices, so I am a bit hesitant to get it removed.

Personally, I do not want to maintain (well, reply to bug reports mostly
I guess) multisync-0.8x for lenny, so I think removing it from
testing/unstable is a sensible approach even though we cannot provide a
migration path to kitchensync/opensync. Users will still be able to use
it when upgrading to lenny, but new users should rather turn to
kitchensync (even though the opensync-0.22 packages are not perfect
either, e.g. Windows Mobile syncing will not work very well with lenny
on kitchensync due to #484130).

If somebody is really fond of multisync-0.8x and wants to
retain/maintain it for lenny, please let me know; otherwise, I'll ask
for its removal from testing/unstable soonish.

cheers,

Michael