Re: NEW processing

Le Wednesday 03 December 2008 22:15:50 Joerg Jaspert, vous avez écrit :
> Packages that only add new binary components are already sorted above
> packages that have completly new source, to decrease their time in the
> queue, as their checks are much faster done than a complete source
> review. But even those have a little review from us, enough people
> manage to even get those done wrong. Love empty packages? soname changes
> like to do that to people, for example.

Thanks for this answer.

I would like to see these particular uploads be accepted faster. Could it be
possible to make them more automatic when lintian checks are implemented in
dak ? I guess that archive consistency and empty package, if they are the
main issues, could be catched more automatically...

Romain