Re: volunteers wanted for driving/finalizing a DEP on debian/copyright format

Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> writes:

> The solution to your problem already exists (actually, it has been
> *designed* for that): http://wiki.debian.org/Proposals/CopyrightFormat
> , it "just" needs someone with the energy of finalizing the proposal
> (most likely via a DEP), so that is stops being an ever changing wiki
> page.

This seems like an excellent idea, and seems in line with the comment at
the top of the current wiki page too.  I volunteer to help on this.
Maybe we can set up a vc repository to start working on the DEP?  The
wiki page can be used as a starting point, assuming the license is
acceptable.

/Simon