Re: Why acroread is popular (Was: Re: Popular packages in Ubuntu that is missing in Debian/main)

On mar, 2008-12-02 at 16:33 +0100, Sven Arvidsson wrote:

> There's also epdfview, described as "in the lines of Evince but
> without
> using the GNOME libraries".
>
> It uses Poppler, but otherwise I have no idea how it compares to
> Evince.

It's really nice and light, but not as feature-rich as evince. And it's
not really maintained (upstream) at the moment. If gconf doesn't scare
you, you should stick with evince-gtk, sadly :/

Cheers,
--
Yves-Alexis