Re: volunteers wanted for driving/finalizing a DEP on debian/copyright format

2008/12/2 Karl Goetz <karl@kgoetz.id.au>:

> Would something like apt-listbugs work? I know it doesnt address the
> offline issue, but seems to fit as a concept for the rest of the
> problem.

Yep, that should be enough, as long as there is a way (with some
possible development in the future) for a user to say: don't install
me anything AGPL nor GFDL and the system automatically knows which
packages are out. I planned to implement it with debtags, but other
possible solutions are of course welcome, if they are better :)

Greetings,
Miry