Re: Free solutions for PDF annotations/shared reviews

On Tue, 02 Dec 08 12:49, Johannes Wiedersich wrote:

> Jonathan McDowell wrote:
> > Anyway, I'm probably hugely off topic now. If anyone has experience with
> > Free software and PDF annotations I'd love to hear about it, otherwise
> > I'll try to find some time to build up the SoC work and see what
> > happens.
>
> Look at okular. It's in lenny.

There's one little problem with okular's annotations: They are not
stored inside the pdf file. So to share annotations you also have to
copy external files around.
I don't remember exactly why, but there are problems which prevent the
okular team from implementing the support to store annotations in the
pdf.

/Armin