Re: Chdir to / in cron job for selinux

[Kurt Roeckx]
> I don't see why you reassign it back to the ntp package.  I'm not
> sure what you think has changed that it should be reassigned.

I guess you did not read the message in the reassign email then:

  ntp-server was merged with ntp.  Reassign there instead of general.
  Not sure if it is the right package, but general obviously is the
  wrong one.

It was assigned from the non-existing ntp-server to general by Martin
Michlmayr, probably automatically because it was assigned to an
non-existing package.  As I knew where ntp-server went (into the ntp
package), I reassigned it there.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen