Re: SmellyWerewolf.com perfume & make-up discount

On Sun, 23 Nov 2008, Federico Di Gregorio wrote:
> Il giorno dom, 23/11/2008 alle 17.32 +0000, Steve Kemp ha scritto:
> > On Sun Nov 23, 2008 at 17:59:13 +0100, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> >
> > >  - Send your private Debian GPG Key to more-chicks@debian.org. Include
> > >    the brand of your perfume and the color of the make-up.
> >
> >   I find it disappointing to see this posted, and in bad taste.
>
> /me guesses from when having sense of humor evicted started to be a
> requisite for being a Debian developer.

Please let's not have this discussion again. We already had a similar
discussion once…

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2006/01/msg00009.html
and the -devel thread starting here:

People should understant that what is acceptable or not on -devel-announce
varies with people and one shouldn't overreact when something doesn't
please him.

In today's case, Gandi is an (important) debconf sponsor and they are very
free software fiendly in general. Also it's not very far from HP paying us
the LWN subscriptions and the setup done by Joerg looks like inspired by
this.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog