Re: /tools removed from mirrors

Joerg Jaspert, le Mon 17 Nov 2008 23:53:33 +0100, a écrit :
> And noone complained when I asked about it in August this year, so now
> its gone.

Uh, I wasn't yet subscribed to debian-devel at the time and thus
wasn't aware of that goal.  It sure is still useful for blind people
booting from a DOS bootdisk with a screen reader (still so far the only
accessible "bootloader")

> Loadlin-packager: CCed you, as you want to stop building the byhand
> component.

Well loadlin should at least be kept on the installation CDs.  And to my
knowledge the CD image build system fetches it from ftp mirrors...

Samuel