Re: screenshots.debian.net

Quoting Stefano Zacchiroli (zack@debian.org):

> Still, for different alphabets there might be an added value. AFAICT
> it is possible that an application looks sensibly different when using
> a left-to-right vs a right-to-left language.

Indeed, I support zack's suggestion. Allowing multiple screenshots but
only one per *script* (as defined by ISO 15924....see the iso-codes
package) would restrict this to something manageable.

FYI, there are currently 131 scripts registered in ISO-15924, but we
can expect only 1 or 2 dozens of these to be commonly supported in
FLOSS applications.

Of course, i18n of the web interface probably comes first.