Re: screenshots.debian.net goes beta

Marc,

On Mittwoch, 12. November 2008, Marc Bertram wrote:
> Thank you for this great service!

Great you like it.

> I found a bug in the search results.
> If you go to another page of the search results (e.g. 2), you go
> back on the page "browsing screenshots".
> I think there is a wrong link to the next pages.

I just know that the search term is disappearing right after a search. So
paging through the search result currently isn't working. I have it fixed
already and will deploy the changed version soon.

Thanks for the hint.

 Christoph
--
A guess is just a guess until you turn it into a pie chart.
Then it's an analysis. (Scott Adams)