Re: For those who care about bts-link: call for adoption

Le mardi 11 novembre 2008 à 08:31 +0100, Christian Perrier a écrit :
> As a package maintainer with a few upstreams having their own bugzilla
> (more particularly samba), bts-link has been an incredibly useful tool
> for me.
>
> Everybody know that *I* am personnally completely unable to maintain
> such beast but I know there are certainly many people among DD who
> can.

Hi.

FYI, I proposed my help to try and maintain the code (and subscribed to
the bts-link development list, which other interested ones should do
too, of course).

But the most important task is maintaining the *service* from what I
understood of the discussions... and as I'm no DD, I suppose I'm not a
good candidate.

HtH.

Regards,
--