Re: screenshots.debian.net goes beta

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 9:08 AM, Raphael Geissert
<atomo64+debian@gmail.com> wrote:

> * When browsing the packages list it would be great if you could also provide
> links to browse packages by name (e.g. A, B, C, etc, you get what I mean).
> * Have you considered storing more information together with the images? (the
> version of the package is what I believe is the most relevant missing
> information).

Version info would be useful for providing a list of packages with
outdated screenshots in any given dist (sid/etch). Also, I think
multiple screenshots per package are needed so that the
packages.d.o/sid/foo and packages.d.o/etch/foo pages can point to the
right screenshots.

s.d.n/outdated/sid/a
s.d.n/outdated/etch/b

Also need lists of packages without screenshots for a given dist:

s.d.n/needed/sid/a
s.d.n/needed/etch/b

--
bye,