Re: Announcement: Debian Pure Blends news

2008/11/10 Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de>:
> On Mon, 10 Nov 2008, Miriam Ruiz wrote:
>
>> I'm not exactly sure that I like the new name, to be honest.
>
> Well, the renaming was announced on debian-custom list and all lists
> of existing CDDs (also for instance on Debian Junior list[1]).  And,
> yes, you are not the only one who is not really happy, but this name
> has won the poll and I also asked[2] whether "people insist on a
> condorset voting".  So there was a chance to take some influence for
> people who are involved.

I know, I've been extremelly busy these last weeks and I couldn't join
the discussion. Please don't take my comment as an active opposition
to that name, it is not. In fact it doesn't bother me too much how we
call them, but it's the concept I'm interested in. All I was saying is
that I don't particurally like the game, but if it has been voted and
the rest of the people likes it, I can live with it :)

Greetings,
Miry