Re: Direction on foo2zjs and web fetching scripts

On Mon, Nov 03, 2008 at 11:40:22PM -0500, Michael Gilbert wrote:
> Where do I go from here to make sure the issue gets the appropriate
> level of thought and consideration that it deserves (after lenny gets
> released of course)?

Dropping lots of CCs.

Hi Michael,

I'd suggest asking on debian-devel and other stakeholders (security
teams and security audit teams for example) what their views are, and
trying to build a consensus.

However, I'd ask for you to wait until after we've released. There's
been quite a lot of discussion on other policy matters recently, and
it's not helping the release at all.

Q. Why is top posting bad?
gpg key - http://www.halon.org.uk/pubkey.txt ; the.earth.li B345BDD3