Re: Bug Sprint results (draft)

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 01:39:47PM +0100, Josselin Mouette wrote:

> The following people deserve a honorable mention for dealing with their
> bugs.
>       * Gaudenz Steinlin for proposing approaches for #488669 (this is
>         still work in progress)

Oh thanks for the honorable mention. I will be unable to pursue this myself
in the next few days, because yesterday heavy snow cut the phone line to my
home and the DSL line is gone with it too. I'm now waiting for the phone
company to fix the line. Until then I will only have internet access very
rarely.

I will summarize my findings to the bug report and hope that someone else
will take up the work. It will also be easyer for you to fix the bug if
you have console access to the specific SPARC hardware affected by the bug,
which I have not.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.